Checking Accounts As Individual As You Are
We offer a variety of Personal Checking accounts designed to complement your needs, preferences and your lifestyle. Switch your banking and get the service you deserve.
Download our helpful SwitchKit (PDF 632 KB) for information on how to get started with CVCB!
Learn more about our Overdraft Coverage options and how to opt in today.
(1) Message and data rates apply. Daily and monthly limits, fees may apply. Restrictive endorsement applies.
(2) No interest earned on days balance falls below $2,000 for Relationship Interest Checking. This account is a tiered rate account.
(3) Only available to primary account holder. Requires a valid email address to enroll. Activation required. See branch for more details.
(4) There is a $0.65 fee for each Popmoney payment that you initiate. There is no fee to accept payments through Popmoney.
(5) If you use our Online Banking Bill Payment Service, you may experience circumstances where the vendor might issue a check rather than an electronic debit. You may be charged a fee if the item exceeds the allowable number of checks/drafts per monthly statement cycle.
Please note: This information is accurate as of March 23, 2021. Refer to "Understanding Your Deposit Accounts" for terms and conditions and account disclosures. Central Valley Community Bank reserves the right to make changes at any time as a result of a change of policy, law, and regulation or otherwise.