Checking Accounts As Individual As You Are
We offer a variety of Personal Checking accounts designed to complement your needs, preferences and your lifestyle. Switch your banking and get the service you deserve.
Download our helpful SwitchKit for information on how to get started with CVCB!
Learn more about our Overdraft Coverage options and how to opt in today.
(1) Message and data rates apply. Daily and monthly limits, fees may apply. Restrictive endorsement applies.
(2) New rentals only. Subject to availability. Small box only.
(3 ) eStatements require a valid email address.
(4) No interest earned on days balance falls below $2,000 for Relationship Interest Checking. This account is a tiered rate account.
(5) See branch for more details. Requires a valid email address for auto enrollment. Activation required.
(6) There is a $0.65 fee for each Popmoney payment that you initiate. There is no fee to accept payments through Popmoney.
(7) Requires a parent or guardian as joint owner.
(8) If you use our Online Banking Bill Payment Service, you may experience circumstances where the vendor might issue a check rather than an electronic debit. You may be charged a fee if the item exceeds the allowable number of checks/drafts per monthly statement cycle.
Please note: This information is accurate as of November 1, 2017. Central Valley Community Bank reserves the right to make changes at any time as a result of a change of policy, law, and regulation or otherwise.