Checking Accounts As Individual As You Are
We offer a variety of Personal Checking accounts designed to complement your needs, preferences and your lifestyle.
Learn more about our Overdraft Coverage options and how to opt in today. Switch your banking and get the service your deserve. Download our helpful SwitchKit today!
(1) Requires a parent or guardian as joint owner.
(2) eStatements require a valid email address.
(3) $0.75 each check/draft thereafter.
(4) No interest earned on days balance falls below $2,000 for Relationship Interest Checking. This account is a tiered rate account.
(5) See branch for more details. Requires a valid email address for auto enrollment. Activation required.
(6) Fee waived for one year. New rentals only. Subject to availability. Small box only.
(7) Message and data rates apply. Daily and monthly limits, fees may apply.
(8) There is a $0.65 fee for each Popmoney payment that you initiate. There is no fee to accept payments through Popmoney.
Please note: This information is accurate as of November 1, 2016. Central Valley Community Bank reserves the right to make changes at any time as a result of a change of policy, law, and regulation or otherwise.