Send and Receive Money with Zelle®
Introducing Zelle® – a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends, family and other people you trust, wherever they bank1. Whether you’re paying rent, gifting money, or splitting the cost of a bill, Zelle® has you covered.
Send money directly from your account to theirs — typically in minutes1.
Use Zelle® within the app you already trust. No account numbers are shared.
Send money using just an email address or U.S. mobile number.
Download our App today!
Enroll today and send money to friends and family:
- To enroll, log into Central Valley Community Bank Online Banking using your desktop computer. After enrollment, you can use the mobile app.
- From the left side menu, click Services, then "Bill Payment."
- Once in Bill Pay, select "Send money with Zelle®.
- Enroll your email address or U.S. mobile number.
- Now you’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Zelle® Frequently Asked Questions
1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.