A savings account that allows individuals with high deductible health insurance policies fund and use to pay for medical expenses. (1) Features and benefits of this account include:
- Free eStatements (2)
- Unlimited check writing and debit card usage
- Monthly statements
- Free Online Banking
- Flexible access to account funds
- Tiered rates for higher balances
- Interest earning account
Account Requirements and Fees:
- Minimum opening deposit: $100 ($20 one time implementation fee)
- Monthly service charge: $3
- In order to waive the service charge, you must maintain a $1,000 daily balance
- Interest not earned on days the balance falls below $500
- Interest is accrued daily and paid monthly at current market rate
- If account is closed prior to the interest payment period, interest will not be received
For more information on Health Savings Accounts, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
(1) You should consult with your tax advisor regarding the tax benefits of contributing to a Health Savings Account.
(2) eStatements require valid email address.