Social Media Guidelines
Thank you for participating on Central Valley Community Bank’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles. To help guide your interactions on these profiles, we recommend reviewing the below Community Guidelines.
Our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages are public, which means that anyone can see your posts and activity on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages and unless you protect your tweets in your Twitter account settings, anyone can see your tweets. Your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn activity may even show up in search-engine results.
Because our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages are public pages and anyone can participate, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
Our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages are moderated by Central Valley Community Bank. All Facebook comments and posts will be reviewed to ensure they comply with our policies. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
- These pages are moderated by Central Valley Community Bank. We'll make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we cannot guarantee that we'll reply to every comment on Facebook and due to the public nature of Twitter and LinkedIn, we can’t engage on all issues.
- In addition, we are unable to service account-specific requests on our Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn pages. Assistance with banking and personal accounts is available Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST at (800) 298-1775.
- Our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages are not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit www.cvcb.com for more information on specific products and services or call (800) 298-1775.
- Central Valley Community Bank reserves the right to ban or “unlike” any user from our Facebook page, unfollow a user on Twitter, or "disconnect" with a user on LinkedIn without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence towards oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
- Our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages are not to be used to report phishing or criminal activity. If you would like to make a report, please call (800) 298-1775 and a representative can assist you.
- Central Valley Community Bank does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the Bank. Central Valley Community Bank does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in Facebook comments, Twitter posts or LinkedIn activity.
- Please note that we cannot accept communications from individuals under the age of 13.
Commenting and Posting Policy
- Personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and/or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Offensive language - comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- False, inaccurate, libelous, or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships with another person or entity.
- Concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes, between you and any entity.
- Off Topic – comments should relate to the topic that is being discussed within that wall post. While we welcome reasonable critiques, we may delete negative comments about Central Valley Community Bank and/or our competitors that aren't relevant and don't add to the overall experience.
- Identical Posts - we will leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company. We will do our best to identify and disclose any relationships that Central Valley Community Bank may have with a site or company.
Privacy and Security Policies
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information such as Social Security numbers, account numbers, phone numbers or email addresses in any comment or post. If you do include personally identifiable information in your comment, your comment or post may be deleted. Central Valley Community Bank will never ask for this information on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
With respect to content collected through our Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn pages, Central Valley Community Bank follows Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s privacy policies and terms of service and is not responsible for their security practices or privacy policies
- Facebook - Terms of Service
- Twitter - Terms of Service
- LinkedIn - Terms of Service
Central Valley Community Bank reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current guidelines will be available to you online.