Cookie Opt-Out Choices
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored by your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer) on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are used to help improve website usability, and to provide website owners with information on how their websites are being used.
What kind of information does Central Valley Community Bank collect via cookies?
, Central Valley Community Bank may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- What pages you visit and what actions you take on our website
- The time and length of your visits to our website
- The addresses of websites and advertisements that brought you to our website
- Keywords used in searches that brought you to our website
- Your browser version, device type, and operating system
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and its geolocation
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
The information we collect via cookies details your use of our website and your interaction with our website. It does not reveal your specific identity. The information Central Valley Community Bank automatically collects via cookies does not include your name or other directly personal data, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways.
Central Valley Community Bank uses the following kinds of cookies to enhance your Site experience:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and emails sent by Central Valley Community Bank may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Central Valley Community Bank, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
What are my options?
You can always choose not to provide information via cookies, even though it might be needed to take advantage of some offers or features of the Central Valley Community Bank website.
Here are your options if you would like to decline cookies from Central Valley Community Bank:
- You can decline to visit the Central Valley Community Bank website.
- You can set your browser to block cookies. You can either block cookies from all websites, or you can specify which websites you would like to block from using cookies.
- Chrome instructions
- Edge instructions
- Safari instructions
- Internet Explorer instructions