Made Smarter To Protect You Better
Enjoy the ease of using your Central Valley Community Bank Visa Debit Card to pay for goods and services wherever Visa cards are accepted – now packed with the additional security of chip-technology.
Free Access to ATMs Nationwide With MoneyPass!
NEW Chip-enabled Personal Visa Debit Card
A chip card adds an extra layer of security to your debit card transactions. The chip stores the same information as the magnetic stripe. Chip technology encrypts your transaction data, which makes it more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access your information.
For more information about your Chip Card, review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Personal Visa Debit Card Daily Limits
To avoid surprises, please remember that while you have money in your account, there are daily transaction limits which vary depending on how you use your card. For larger purchases that are over your debit card daily limit, please make arrangements for an alternate method of payment.
- “Debit” transaction at point of sale using your PIN number: $1,500 per card (joint account = $1,500 each card)
- Withdrawing cash from the ATM using your PIN number: $500 per card (joint account = $500 each card)
- “Credit” transaction using your signature: $3,500 total per account
Need To Change Your PIN?
You can change your debit card Personal Identification Number (PIN) through BankLine, our 24-hour telephone banking system by calling (866) 455-6638 or (559) 297-6638.
Taking Your Personal Visa Debit Card On Vacation? Take A Moment To Tell Us.
For your protection, unusual spending (such as overseas or out-of-state purchases) may result in your Personal Visa Debit Card being locked. Don’t risk it – let us know your travel plans!
Nothing ruins a vacation faster than having your debit card declined. We want you to have a relaxing and worry-free trip. So before you travel out of the country, be sure to:
- Notify us of your travel plans by calling (800) 298-1775
- Carry a second source of funds such as a credit card, cash or TravelEx travel card (available for purchase at Central Valley Community Bank).
Lost or Stolen Checks and/or Debit/ATM Cards:
- Customer Service (800) 554-8969