Building a Partnership for Tomorrow
Manufacturing is a thriving local industry that is not only leading the region but also leading the state. Thanks to the success of local manufacturers, the San Joaquin Valley is responsible for nearly $15 billion of the Valley’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and currently employs more than 105,000 people.
This is not just an important sector; this is a key industry to the future economic prosperity of the Central Valley. That is why Central Valley Community Bank is proud to support and partner with the San Joaquin Valley Manufacturing Alliance, an organization created by the Fresno Business Council, whose mission is to build a community of connection among local industry professionals that actively works together to approach the challenges of the future.
- California Manufacturing Technology Consulting® (CMTC) Blog
- CMTA Champions of Manufacturing Blog
- SVMI News
- The San Joaquin Valley Manufacturing Alliance
- California Manufacturers & Technology Association (CMTA)
- State Center Community College District's Career Technical Education (CTE) & Workforce Development
- Sierra College Training & Development for Manufacturing
See what Central Valley Community Bank can do for you and your business!