UPDATED: May 24, 2021
Banking Centers Are Open! Just With A Few Adjustments.
- Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Prather Banking Center open 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- For your protection and ours, face masks are required to visit our Banking Center lobbies and must be worn at all times while inside according to California State regulations.
- Call (800) 298-1775, Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Hours of operation -Visit our Locations & Hours page
- Drive-up services are available at the following locations: Clovis Main, Herndon & Fowler, River Park, Kerman, Modesto, Visalia Mission Oaks and Exeter.
- Walk-up service is available at the following location: Fresno Downtown.
With our online and electronic banking options, you can have 24/7 access and avoid unnecessary trips to a Banking Center.
- Reach BankLine by dialing (559) 297-6638 or toll-free at (866) 455-6638.
- Note: deposits are not accepted at ATMs at the following CVCB locations: Lodi, Modesto and Folsom. The Roseville Banking Center only offers a Night Drop.
Health & Safety Resources
Continuous COVID-19 Updates
- Governor’s Latest Actions
- State of California
- County of Fresno –Department of Public Health
Small Business Resources
- Small Business Administration (SBA) COVID-19 Resources
- Financial Health Club
- Treasury Department 2021 COVID-19 Relief
- California Grant Relief Program Overview and Application Guide (PDF 3.7MB)
- California Grant Relief Program FAQ
COVID-19 Special Funds
- Small Business Administration (SBA) COVID-19 Funding Options
- CA iBank–COVID-19 Disaster Resources for Small Businesses
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resources (PDF 94KB)
- Facebook –Small Business Grants Program
- Roseville Small Business Stabilization Program - To help small businesses with the impacts of COVID-19, the City of Roseville is providing zero-interest loans from its $1 million Roseville Small Business Stabilization Program.
- Guidance on Essential Critical infrastructure Workforce from Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Onward CA - A one-stop resource for the people of California impacted by job loss during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Fraud and Identity Protection Resources
We are dedicated to the health and safety of our clients, team and community and we are committed to keeping you informed on up-to-date prevention information as it is available. On behalf of Central Valley Community Bank, thank you for your partnership, and your understanding as we work to ensure your protection, the protection of your business, and ours.
Currently, we have instituted the following for our team and facilities:
- Face masks are required to enter all Banking Centers and administrative offices and must be worn at all time while inside
- We are practicing social distancing at all times and Banking Center lobby traffic is limited to a few at a time
- Advanced preventative education for the spreading of germs using guidelines provided by the CDC and other health agencies.
- Banking Centers and administrative offices have enhanced practices for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces that may become contaminated with germs.
- Tighter controls on business travel is limited to client-facing and essential travel only.
- Signage is posted at Banking Centers and administrative offices with CDC preventative guidelines to ensure visiting clients and vendors respectfully follow these procedures as well.
- Updated education and prevention practices are actively being shared with the CVCB team for them, our valued clients and the community.
- Our website includes updated information about the coronavirus, in addition to the many electronic convenience services available at CVCB to complete daily business and personal banking needs.
In addition, the Bank has an established Business Continuity Plan to protect our clients, our team and our business in the event of a crisis, including a pandemic. We also have a Critical Response Task Force composed of leaders, subject matter experts within our Bank and the partners we work with. This group assesses the latest data on COVID-19, advises executive management, and deploys plans to ensure the safety of our employees, clients and vendors.