We are excited to announce that our Business Online Banking System will be upgraded September 16th!
The upgraded system offers all the same conveniences you have come to rely on including Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Banking and Alerts. Plus the following new features and benefits:
- More Intuitive - Faster, easier navigation!
- More secure - Enhanced protection with a Secure Access Code!
- More consistent - Mobile Banking and Online Banking offer the same capabilities!
- Enhanced reporting capabilities and simplified notification delivery!
- Increased multi-level access for Cash Management clients!
- CVCB CardControl (formerly CardValet) now available through the CVCB Mobile App!
- Business Online Banking will be unavailable on Tuesday, September 15 at 5:00 p.m. through Wednesday, September 16 at 9:00 a.m.
- Bill Pay will be unavailable from Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. until Thursday, September 17. Any scheduled payments (future-dated or recurring) will process during this time.
- Mobile Banking will be unavailable from Monday, September 14 at midnight through Wednesday, September 16 at 9:00 a.m.
- At System Upgrade, the CVCB Mobile app icon will be white and Post-launch the CVCB Mobile app icon will be green. This information is updated from what is printed in the System Upgrade Guides. There will only be one CVCB Mobile Banking app.
- Specific action is required prior to 5:00 p.m. on September 15 for financial accounting software users (Quicken or QuickBooks). See Financial Accounting Software Information below.
- During this upgrade, you will have access to your Central Valley Community Bank account(s) via ATM and through BankLine (24-hour phone banking) at (559) 297-6638.