Strong, Safe & Secure For Over 43 Years
CEO Message To Our Clients
As we all navigate this economic uncertainty, one CVCB value remains consistent no matter the environment: our commitment to your relationship. We value the trust you have placed in us as your bank, and continue to hold the financial well-being of our clients, team and communities as our highest priority.
- CVCB’s conservative business model and financial position provide our Company with substantial liquidity, which is monitored daily and managed conservatively.
- The Company's capital is maintained at levels that exceed the highest regulatory threshold.
- CVCB's deposit base is as diversified as the territory we cover throughout the San Joaquin Valley and Greater Sacramento region, and mirrors the stable client base we have served for over four decades.
- The majority of CVCB’s deposits are insured by the FDIC.
- Independent analysts have designated the Company's financial performance at the top of their scale in financial and operating results.
- We welcome you to review our financial performance on our website:
2023 First Quarter Press Release 2022 Quarterly Report Newsletter
James J. Kim
President & CEO